A powerful addition to your practice growth plan.
From the initial consultation to your patient’s last set of Invisalign® clear aligners, having an iTero™ intraoral scanner can streamline your workflow, improve your treatments, and grow your practice.
Introducing Invisalign® Outcome Simulator Pro.
Take your patients from wow to yes in minutes with highly realistic in-face visualizations of their potential future smiles. Available on iTero Element™ Plus Series, it’s a powerful new chairside tool for driving Invisalign treatment acceptance and practice growth.
Experience the benefits of Invisalign Outcome Simulator Pro.
Available on iTero™ Element Plus Series
Enjoy realistic simulations.
Simulations are powered by advanced algorithms, providing a realistic image of a potential future smile you and your patients can be excited about.
Make the most of patient chair time.
Simulations are automatically generated in the background, allowing you to access other iTeroTM tools to support oral health conversations.
Access simulations at any time from the cloud.
Once created, simulations are saved to the cloud and accessible at any time from your scanner, PC or tablet. No need to re-run the simulation.
Grow your practice with iTero scanners.
With increased Invisalign® treatments:
• +7 in 1 year
• +16 in 2 years
• +28 in 3 years
Rapid return on investment2
• iTero scanner can for itself in < 1 year
• $154,000 in 3 years
With increased Invisalign® treatments:
• +10 in 1 year
• +30 in 2 years
• +80 in 3 years
Rapid return on investment2
• iTero scanner can pay for itself in < 1 year
• $441,000 in 3 years
Expand your practice iTero
Engage your patients with powerful visualization tools
The iTero scanner equips your team with the tools to take patient engagement to the next level. Features like Occlusogram and Invisalign® Outcome Simulator Pro support oral health conversations when sharing treatment plans and progress at each visit***.
Improve workflow efficiency
Streamline your workflow with features such as the iTero™ Auto-Upload feature*, which automatically uploads scan images in place of intraoral photos - saving you time with Invisalign® case submission and enhancing the patient experience.
Deliver on predictability and repeatability
Improve your treatment planning, accuracy, and monitoring across your workflow. The Invisalign® Progress Assessment tool enables you to treat patients with confidence and predictability.
Seamless connectivity with Invisalign treatment
Make your life easier from the initial scan with the iTero scanner, to instantly connect into your Invisalign Doctor Site and Clincheck® treatment plans.
Enhance your diagnosis and treatment planning capabilities
Strengthen your patient engagement with powerful tools such as iTeroTM NIRI technology, which can aid in the detection of interproximal caries, and an integrated 3D intraoral camera for viewing each tooth in detail with a wide-angle view of the scanning area.
Streamline your workflow with the iTero™ Auto Upload feature
Submit Invisalign cases without the need for intraoral photos*
Create patient with Inivsalign Photo Uploader and capture Wide Smile photo
Select auto-uploaded scans in the Invisalign Doctor Site
Fill prescription and submit
Discover the efficiency of digital orthodontic treatment.
Slide between scenarios to see just how much of a difference iTero can make in your workflow.
Step 1: Scan your patient
Create digital impressions in minutes.
Step 2: Diagnose and educate
Share your diagnosis and treatment plans with patients to increase case acceptance.
Step 3: Send scans to partners
Step 4: Receive feedback
Make adjustments as needed and start treatment earlier.
Step 5: Begin treatment and monitor progress
On with the treatment! Keep your patients engaged by sharing progress with your patients at every visit.
Step 1: Gather materials and mix compound
Can be messy, inconvenient and make patients uncomfortable.
Step 2: Create PVS mold
Rejections may happen if molds are imperfect
Step 3: Send physical molds to partners
Can require costly, inefficient and potentially damaging shipping and handling.
Step 4: Wait for results
Partners must receive and scan molds before they can analyze them. If the mold is acceptable, skip to Step 6.
Step 5: Flawed impression?
Restart the entire process.
Step 6: Receive Feedback
Now you can make any final adjustments to your treatment plan.
Step 7: Start treatment
Now you can begin. Curious as to how far along treatment may be? Well, if you’d like to monitor treatment, you’ll need to start from Step 1.
itero by the numbers
Did you know...
The iTero network of general practitioners around the world collectively performs over 18,164,887 restorative scans every year?5
It all goes to show that seamless and productive workflow starts with iTero solutions.
scans every month
scans a day
scans an hour
iTero solutions for your practice
iTero Element® Plus Series6
Our latest innovations.
iTero Element® 5D
Our first imaging system with iTero™ NIRI technology
iTero Element® 2
Proven innovation for effective treatment.
iTero Element Flex™
Proven innovation in a portable package.
- * Available on the iTero Element 5D imaging systems, which include the iTero Element 5D and iTero Element 5D Plus Series
- **The iTero Element 5D Plus Series (excluding the iTero Element 5D Plus Lite configurations) requires the use of a full barrier sleeve and clip on vent cover for the United States.
- 1 Retrospective data evaluation and quantitative analysis completed by Dr. MacKay, University of Memphis, 2018. 1,076 orthodontists (countries included: AU, AT, BE, CA, CY, CZ, DE, DK, FI, FR, GR, HK, IN, IE, IT, JP, KR, LT, NL, NZ, PL, PR, PT, RE, RU, SK, ES, CH, TW, TH, GB, US, VN) with low-volume Invisalign usage (defined as 5 or fewer Invisalign receipts in the 12 months prior to acquiring the iTero scanner) who use an iTero Element scanner (at 12 months n = 1,076, at 24 months n = 421 and at 36 months n = 141). Accepted for publication online at Dentallearning.net.
- 2 MSRP for iTero Element = $29,999 USD, iTero Element 2 = $32,000 USD, iTero Element Flex = $28,000 USD. Study based on use of iTero Element scanner model only. Claim based on extrapolation of results to include iTero Element 2 and iTero Element Flex scanner models which utilize the same iTero Element Software.
- 3 Valuation based on assumed $5,500 USD Invisalign Case Fee. Case fee varies based on individual treatment needs. Data on file at Align as of December 17, 2018.
- 4 Based on 10,000 scans, mean transfer time, defined as the time between the practice sending the iTero scan and the dental laboratory receiving it, is 4.6min. May vary based on internet connection. Data on file at Align Technology, as of February 12, 2020.
- 5Monthly, daily and hourly figures are estimates only, based on total scans per year of 21,689,907 in 2021. Data on file at Align Technology, as of December 31, 2021
- 6The iTero Element 5D Plus Series (excluding the iTero Element 5D Plus Lite configurations) requires the use of a full barrier sleeve and clip on vent cover for the United States.